WOOO HOOO!!! Preview Week has begun for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015. Yesterday we announced our first Designer – Deb Currier. We LOVE her style! Today I’m sharing a project…for those of you who don’t know what Create with Connie and Mary is all about.
When I saw the Berry Box die I just KNEW that I had to have it but I also KNEW that there was more to it than just making boxes. And then there is that fun new Flower Die! You put them together and it looks like a flower pot card but it’s not…
You have some fun Gift Card Holders! Yep…two different fun gift card holders. Since this is Preview Week that means you can get FREE tutorials.
So do you like this project and would like to see more? Then you want to subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015!
The great thing about Preview Week is that you get to meet our Design Team and you get to see a couple GREAT projects to see what Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 is all about!
The session run from January 18th through February 14th. During Preview Week we are offering our Early Bird Special…subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 for ONLY $24.95!
What do you get for that?
- Features Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalog Products
- 24 EXCLUSIVE 3D project and card set ideas
- Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
- Only available to subscribers – you will not find these projects posted on the Internet!
- Our Spring 2015 website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over!
So…WHERE ARE THE TUTORIALS? Well…head over to Create with Connie and Mary and download my tutorials. And while you are there subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 so you don’t miss out.
Oh…what about that BLOG CANDY? Leave me a comment before you head over and your name will be entered for my drawing for a free subscription to Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015.
So what are your waiting for? Don’t miss out!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!
Oh…it’s time for another Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. The Occasions Mini and SAB are underway AND it’s Preview Week for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection!
I just LOVE the SAB dsp…it is just so soft and pretty and the prints are just delightful! I just HAD to use this fun print today!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded.
- Sahara Sand – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2. Use Large Scallop Edgelit along the the bottom.
- Flower print (Best Day Ever SAB dsp) – 5 1/4 x 3, add to Sahara Sand
- Pool Party – 3/8 x 5 1/4, add to panel
- Wrap piece of Calypso Coral Best Day Ever ribbon around panel and add to card front.
- Stamp greeting using Soft Suede on Coastal Cabana – 1 x 2 1/2, punch top using Note Tag Punch. Stamp so using Calypso Coral on Whisper White, cut out and add to tag. Tie knot in piece of the Calypso Coral ribbon, add to tag. Add tag to card front to finish it off.
I love the edge on this sketch but didn’t have anything current to use by the large scallop is nice. I hope you have some time to join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
||Whisper White, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Best Day Ever dsp
||Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
||Large Scallop Edgelit, Best Day Ever Calypso Coral Ribbon, Note Tag Punch, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!