Oh we are getting geared up for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection and there are soooo many wonderful things waiting for you in the Occasions Mini and SAB Brochure so our Spring Collection is filled with so many wonderful ideas!
I love two step stamping and this set just gives you such wonderful flowers and they look beautiful paired with the Painted Blooms dsp.
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Blue flowers print (Painted Blooms dsp) – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front.
- Night of Navy – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp stems in Wild Wasabi, flowers in Pacific Point, greeting in Night of Navy
- Cut banners – Night of Navy – 5/8 x 1 1/2, Wild Wasabi – 5/8 x 1 1/4, print – 5/8 x 1 1/8. Layer and add to panel
- Wrap Basic Grey/White Baker’s Twine around panel and add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add twine bow to Basic Silver Button and add to card front using dimensionals.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy, Painted Blooms dsp|
|Ink:||Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Basic Grey/Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Basic Silver Button, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!