It’s time for the first Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge and it is a simple one that you can do so many things with it.
I really wanted to use some of my ‘new stuff’ and had so much fun making this. One of my favorite new things is the word thinlits…just love it!
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Blushing Bride – 2 1/4 x 5, run through the Spring Flowers Embossing folder, cut into 3/4″ stripes, sponge the edges using Blushing Bride ink and add to card front
- Whisper White – 1 x 4, cut into a banner. Stamp the word (Crazy About You) using Smoky Slate and add to car front using dimensionals
- Cut word out of Smoky Slate using Hello You Thinlits, add to card front.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish up.
CAS sketches are just THE BEST…hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Crazy About You|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate|
|Ink:||Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, Hello You Thinlits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!