The CAS challenge on SCS is White + 1 color. So I went super simple and did white + Crushed Curry. I did stamp of the sun once to make that a little lighter.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded. Round bottom right corner.
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8. Round bottom right corner.
- Ink sun (Kinda Eclectic) using Crushed Curry, stamp off once and stamp on panel.
- Stamp SUNSHINE using Crushed Curry
- Cut out ‘hello’ from Crushed Curry and use Tombow multi-purpose glue to add to panel.
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals.
Yep…that really is ALL there is to this card!
|Set(s):||Kinda Eclectic, Crazy About You|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Hello You Framelits, Project Life Corner Rounder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!