Since it is Thursday it is time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Since I’ve been using the You Plus Me for the Create with with Connie and Mary Valentine Mini Collection and I just LOVE the ampersand in there, I thought I’d use that for a new year’s day card!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Diagonal Striped Print (Stacked with Love dsp paper pack) – 4 x 5 1/4
- Basic Black – 5 x 3 1/2, lay it on top of the striped piece on a diagonal and trim. Add diagonal print to card front. Run black piece through the Lucky Stars embossing folder and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Silver glimmer – cut out star frame using layered Star Framelits and add to black piece.
- Stamp ampersand on Basic Black using Versamark and emboss using Calypso Coral embossing powder, cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using black on Real Red and cut out using Bitty Banner. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Punch out Silver Glimmer start using punch in Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. Add using dimsneioanls to finish off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Set(s):||You Plus Me, Teeny Tiny Wishes|
|Paper:||Real Red, Basic Black, Stacked with Love dsp Paper Stack, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Versamark|
|Other:||Star Framelits, Bitty Banner Framelits, Calypso Coral Embossing Powder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!