Mary Jo has such a GREAT sketch for us and I just could wait to use my Hey, Valentine set with it. I also thought the really cool dsp in the Birthday Bash Specialty dsp was a nice change from the Stacked with Love dsp Paper Pack!
Today is also the last day of the Create with Connie and Mary Valentine Mini Collection so if you are looking for some GREAT ideas for this set and You + Me. Head over there and check it out! Only $5.95 for 4 exclusive tutorials – 2 card set and 2 3D items!
Here’s the details for this card…
- Tangerine Tango – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Splash print (Birthday Bash dsp) – 2 3/4 x 3 1/2 – round right corners and add to card front.
- Bermuda Bay diagonal stripe print (Birthday Bash dsp) – 2 x 3 3/4 – round left corners and add to card front.
- Stamp fish on Whisper White using Memento Black. Color in with Blendabilities: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral. Cut out with Circle Framelit and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp hey, valentine using black on Crushed Curry 0 3 1/4 x 1/2. Cut into banner and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Wasn’t this great sketch for this set? I hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Paper:||Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Birthday Bash dsp Specialty dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Cameo Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler|
|Other:||Project Life Corner Rounder, Circle Framelit, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!