Can you believe it? It’s the LAST Thursday Challenge for Create with Connie and Mary for 2014! And this week we have a very fun sketch challenge for you! I decided to go with a ‘winter’ theme that can be both Christmas and New Years!
Here’s the details –
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- White/Silver All is Calm print – 2 1/2 x 1 5/8 (top right) and 1 1/4 x 2 1/8 (bottom left)
- Blue snowy All is Calm print – 1 1/4 x 1 5/8 (top left) and 2 1/2 x 2 1/8 (bottom right)
- All all piece to card front
- Cut out two of the large snowflakes from the Snowflake Card Thinlit – one in Silver Foil and On in Silver Glimmer. Layer and add to card front.
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 3, cut into flag, stamp greeting using Lost Lagoon. Add to card front using dimensionals and glue dots
- Lost Lagoon – punch 7/8″ Scallop Circle, add Soft Sky button using Whisper White Baker’s Twine and add to card front to finish it off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Set(s):||And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Silver Glimmer, Silver Foil, All Is Calm dsp|
|Other:||Snowflake Card Thinklits, 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Subtles Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!