With the fun snowflakes from Snowflake Card Thinlet set and a greeting…well, you really can’t go wrong on making quick and easy cards. And really by now…that is really all the time you have let for cards…quick and easy. I hope you are all done with yours and wrapping up your holiday preparation!
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded. Round the bottom 2 corners using the Project Life Corner Rounder
- Silver Glimmer – two strips 1/4 x 4 3/4. Add to card base on a diagonal and trim to fit.
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5. Round the bottom two corners. Stamp greeting using Versamark and embossing using Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder.
- Add panel to card fron using dimensionals.
- Use large snowflake thinlit in Cherry Cobbler and 3 small ones in Silver Glimmer. Add to card front.
- Color some large Basic Rhinestones using darkest Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities and add to center of snowflakes. Add some additional medium Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Versamark, Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler|
|Other:||cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Project Life Corner Rounder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!