I say this layered embossed wreath on Pinterest (of course) and had demoed this at a workshop. I think this is definitely Merry and Bright! Don’t you?
It’s hard to tell from the picture but instead of just stamping in ink the 3 layers of the wreath…each layer is embossed. In real life…it is REALLY cool!
Here’s the details –
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, run through Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder and layer onto Brushed Gold 3 3/4 x 4 3/4. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp first layer of wreath using Versamark on Brushed Gold and white emboss. Tap with Embossing Buddy. Stamp 2nd layer of wreath using Versamark and Gold Emboss. Tap with Embossing Buddy. Stamp 3rd layer of wreath using Versamark and Cherry Cobbler Emboss. Cut out using wreath framelits. Add to card front.
- Stamp bow and hanger using Versamark on Whisper White. Cherry Cobbler Emboss. Cut out using matching Framelit.
- Cut Cherry Cobbler Joy out using framelit. Add to card front.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Gold|
|Other:||Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Wreath Framelits, White Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!