Yep it’s time for another Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. LOVE the long narrow card and immediately had the idea for this card. Silver and white is one of my favorite color combos for Christmas and a little touch of Cherry Cobbler is perfect!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 x 6 1/4
- Silver Glimmer – 1 3/8 x 5 1/2, cut into banner and add
- Silver Foil – 2 x 3 1/2 – add using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler
- Whisper White – punch out 2 1/2″ circle, add using dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – Tree punch (without trunk)
- Silver Foil – Petite Pennants Build punch.
- Stamp tree base and cardinal using Cherry Cobbler, cut out. Punch out two small stars. Add stars to top of trees and base to trees. Attach Silver Glimmer tree directly onto circle and foil using dimensionals. Add cardinal using dimensionals
PERFECT sketch for a Christmas Card! I had so much fun doing this that I hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Festival of Trees|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Itty Bitty Accents Punch, 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Tree Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!