Here’s a very quick little card that I did for the CAS challenge on SCS. I saw the challenge was to add some sparkle to a Christmas card and I realized that I hadn’t done one of my pink snowflake cards. Now typically when I do a pink snowflake card…the snowflakes are actually pink but since I wanted to go for maximum sparkle…I just put sparkly white and silver snowflakes on some Pink Pirouette!
Here’s the details…
- Pink Pirouette – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pink Pirouette – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Stamp greeting using Versamark and silver emboss
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Cut out large snowflake from Dazzling Glimmer paper and small from Silver Glimmer paper. Add to card front.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Yep…a good CAS card and quick and simple!
|Set(s):||Get Your Santa On|
|Paper:||Pink Pirouette, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer, Sliver Glimmer|
|Other:||Snowflake Card Thinlits, Silver Embossing, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!