Happy Thursday everyone! Well school is starting to wind down for me (YAY!!!). I have finished my face to face class so now I just have to finish up all my online classes and do my grading. I like this time of the semester…busy but almost done!
So…with school coming to an end then it is time for some ‘holiday cheer’! And the Create with Connie and Mary sketch is just perfect for the celebration! I had so much fun doing this quick and easy card!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Nordic Noel – snowflake print – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to bottom of card front.
- Nordic Noel – diagonal striped print – 5/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front.
- Nordic Noel – ornament print – 3 x 5. Measure in 1/2 in on each side of bottom and trim each side on the diagonal.
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 3/4. Stamp great using Garden Green, trim into banner. Trim along right side to match.
- Garden Green – same measures as above. Layer behind the ornament print panel and add using dimensionals.
- Add white Nordic Designer Button under panel.
- Add Real Red and Soft Sky buttons to finish it off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Garden Green, Soft Sky, Nordic Noel dsp|
|Other:||Nordic Designer Buttons, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!