I’m still in a ‘Christmas Card’ making mode so I just had to go with it. I love this fun, funky little snowflake that is part of the Snowflake Card Thinlits and thought it would work GREAT with the sketch!
Here’s the details…
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Snowflake print (All is Calm dsp) – 3 3/4 x 5.
- Stamp greeting using Versamark and silver emboss.
- Whisper white – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, layer panel onto it and add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 3 1/8 x 1 3/8
- Whisper White – 3 x 1 1/4, layer onto silver glimmer then add to card front using dimensionals
- Lost Lagoon – cut out three small snowflakes and add to card front
- Add Basic Rhinestones to center of snowflakes and on card front.
Just a PERFECT CAS sketch! LOVE this kind! Hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, All is Calm dsp, Sliver Glimmer|
|Other:||Snowflake Card Thinlits, Silver Embossing, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!