Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Now usually for the Thursday Challenge we have a sketch or a color challenge for you, but with Christmas quickly approaching we decided to do gift card holders!
I had VERY limited time to get my gift card holder done so I decided to go with that concept of simple and EASY!!! And honestly…I think the only thing easier than my gift card holder is buying a pre-made one…but then you would have to go to a store for that!
Here’s the details…
- Trim the Tree print – 4 x 6 1/2. Score at 3 and 6. Fold and put together.
- Garden Green – 2 1/2 x 9 3/4. Score at 1 1/2 and 5 3/4. Fold.
- Cut one end into a point (I did min off center for a little different look.
- Stamp inside with greeting.
- Trim the Tree print – 1/2 x 4. Add to top flap and trim.
- Whisper White – stamp Santa using Memento Black, color using Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Skin Tones. Cut out. Stamp mustache, cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Add Santa to flap using dimensionals.
- Decorate hat, beard and mustache using Dazzling Details.
Here’s some other pictures…
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Set(s):||Santa Stache, Get Your Santa On|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Garden Green, Trim the Tree dsp paper stack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Skin tones|
|Other:||Dazzling Details, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!