So…for this challenge you can make a tag for a gift or put a tag on card. Bet you can figure out what I decided to do! I also did this for The Paper Players challenge – PP224.
November was a bit of a crazy month for me (THANK GOODNESS IT IS OVER!) so since things were pretty crazy, I decided to go pretty simple for my card.
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Silver Glimmer – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8. Cut so you have a 1/2″ frame (this will be layered behind your next Whiser White panel.
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, run through Northern Flurry Embossing folder, layer on top of your Silver Glimmer frame and add this layer to the card front using dimensionals.
- Silver Glimmer – 1 /2 x 2 1/2 – use Littler Layers to cut out JOY. Punch left side using Note Tag Punch and right side using Project Life Corner Rounders.
- Staple piece of White Organza Ribbon on tag and add tag to card front using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Note Tag Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder, White Organza Ribbon, Handheld Stapler, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!