Mary Jo has a really fun challenge for the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge this week and I had such fun doing this card.
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Trim the Tree dsp (striped print) 3 5/8 x 4 7/8. Layer onto Garden Green 3 3/4 x 5. Add to card front.
- Whisper White – cut out two oval using oval framelits. Biggest one run through Lucky Stars embossing folder and add to card front.
- Smaller stamp greeting using Garden Green and add to card front.
- Cut star frame from Gold Foil using Star Framelits – add to card front.
- Stamp Santa using Memento Black on Whisper White. Color using Cherry Cobbler, Skin Tone and Calypso Coral Blendabilities, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp mustache, cut out and add to Santa.
- Use Dazzling Details on the hat, mustache and beard to finish it off.
Love this sketch…hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Santa Stache, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Gold Foil, Trim the Tree dsp paper pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Garden Green, Blendabilites: Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Skin Tones|
|Other:||Star Framelits, Oval Framelits, Dazzling Details, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!