First…before I forget – HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! Yes, I know this is NOT a Thanksgiving card but when I saw the sketch for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge this week…this idea IMMEDIATELY came to mind and well…I just HAD to go with it! You’ve had that happen to you…haven’t you?
Here’s the details –
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Snowflake print (Under the Tree Specialty dsp) 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Layer onto Very Vanilla 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Cherry Cobbler print (Under the Tree Specialty dsp) Cut out 3 flags – 7/8 x 3 1/8.
- Using Little Letters – cut out J, O, Y (save center of O to use on the flag
- Layer piece of Very Vanilla behind each letter using dimensionals. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Wrap Gold/Vanilla Baker’s Twine around panel and add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Tie bow from the Gold/Vanilla Baker’s Twine and glue to twine.
- Punch out 3 Gold Foil stars and add to card front to finish it off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Under the Tree Specialty dsp, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Little Letters Framelits, Gold/Vanilla Baker’s Twine, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!