This is one of those cards where you have to say…it just looks soooo much prettier (and sparklier) in real life. You see the big white snowflake and ‘brrr’ are both cut out of the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Cherry Cobbler – 3 3/4 x 5, run through Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and add to card front using dimensionals
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 – cut out the using the Snowflake Card Thinlit. Add to card front.
- Silver Foil – 5/8 x 3 – add to card front
- Trim the Tree paper pack – striped print – 1/2 x 3 1/2 – add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out large snowflake – add using dimensionals
- Silver Foil – cut out small snowflake – add using glue
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper – cut out Brrr and add to card front.
- Add Snowflake Embellishment using glue
- Tie bow in White Bakers Twine – add to snowflake using glue to finish it up.
So many possibilities with this sketch…come join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Paper:||Cherry Cobbler, Dazzling Diamond Glimmer, Silver Foil, Trim the Tree dsp paper pack|
|Other:||Snowflake Card Framelits, Silver Snowflake Embellishments, White Baker’s Twine, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!