The colors are Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Blackberry Bliss and yes, you have seen me use these colors before! I do really LOVE them.
I wanted to do a simple card that just really showed off the colors and here is my very simple card!
Here’s the details –
- Tangelo Twist – 3 1/2 x 11 folded, stamp the little leaf from Fall Fest using Tangelo Twist
- Hello Honey grid print (Moonlight dsp Paper Stack) – 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 – the long end is 2 1/2 and the short end is 1 3/4. Add to card front.
- Add three strips of Blackberry Bliss 4 3/4 x 1/4. Once they are on the card, cut down so finished card size is 4 1/4.
- Stamp greeting using Tangelo Twist and Blackberry Bliss on Very Vanilla, punch out using Note Tag Punch, staple piece of Hello Honey Stitched Satin ribbon to top and add tag using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Set(s):||Merry Everything, Fall Fest|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss|
|Other:||Note Tag Punch, Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Handheld Stapler, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!