Well…what can I say…anymore when I think of markers…I think of Blendabilities! LOVE these! What is so amazing about this is that it actually does make it look like I can color.
When I was trying to figure out what image to use, Partridge & Pears just sat there saying ‘chose me’! How delightful to color it in with the Blendabilities!
Here’s the details –
- Old Olive – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sweet Taffy (Old Olive dotted print) – 3/4 x 5 1/2 and add to card base.
- Real Red – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 – run through the On Pointe Embossing Folder.
- Gold Glimmer – 1/2 x 5 1/2 – add behind Real Red panel and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – Cut out using Part Pennants Die.
- Stamp tree using Memento Black and colors using Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler and Smoky Slate Blendabilities.
- Tie Hello Honey ribbon around to and add pennant to card front using dimensionals
- Hello Honey – 5/8 x 2 3/4. Stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner and add to card front.
- Tie White Baker’s Twine into a Silver Basic Metal Button and add using glue Dots
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||Partridge & Pears|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red, Hello Honey, Sweet Taffy dsp, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Party Pennants Die, Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, On Pointe Embossing Folder, Basic Silver Metal Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!