I just love those sketches where as soon as you see it, it sort of just designs itself in your mind. Yep…this was one of those. What I like about this card is that overall it is a pretty simple card (and nice and flat for mailing!) Yet it’s all sparkly and shiny for the Christmas season!
Here’s the details –
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 x 4 1/4. Stamp greeting using Versamark and gold emboss.
- Layer onto Gold Foil – 3 1/8 x 4 3/8. NOTE: I cut out a 1/2″ frame all around. It saves the paper and makes it easier to attach the Very Vanilla panel.
- Add panel to card base.
- Wrap piece of Gold Satin 7/8″ ribbon (secure in front – star will hide it)
- Add Gold Sequins
- Stamp Star (smaller one) using Versamark on Very Vanilla and cut out using Star Framelit. Add to card front using dimensionals to finish it off.
I hope that when you see this sketch you will be inspired to join us! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Bright & Beautiful|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Star Framelits, Gold 7/8″ Satin Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!