Honestly I design my card not just using the sketch but using things (you got it) sitting on top of my desk! The tree was actually complete done so I picked everything else to go with it! LOL!!!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 /4 x 8 1/2 folded. Run through the Lucky Stars embossing folder
- Red diagonal print (Nordic Noel dsp) – 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, cut top on a diagonal and add to card front
- Real Red 2 1/2 Circle and add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 2 pieces 4 1/4 x 1/2 and add to card front
- Stamp tree using versamark and silver emboss, punch out using tree punch. Stamp star, base, and bird using Real Red, punch/cut out and add to tree. Bird is added using a dimensional. Add tree to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 3/8 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting using Real Red, cut into banner and add using dimensionals
- Add 3 different sizes of Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Set(s):||Festival of Trees|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Silver Glimmer, Nordic Noel dsp|
|Ink:||Versamark, Real Red|
|Other:||2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Tree Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Silver Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!