I just CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!! We have come TO THE END of Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014 and it’s time for for another design team blog hop. On Sunday through Friday only our subscribers can see the AMAZING projects for Christmas/Winter but on Saturdays our design team members join up to do a fun blog hop! We feature the set we used for out project that week! If you are going forward through the hop you arrived here from Amy White’s blog. Wonderful card!
Isn’t Get Your Santa On just a cute set? I have to say…the Santa is just so cute and jolly (unlike the Santa’s in ANOTHER set in the mini…where the Santa’s have skinny, hairy legs and chest!) But this is the one that I really like and it is just ADORABLE (and my project this week was really cool too with this set – remember…it is NOT too late to subscribe! You will see ALL the projects at once since we are finished! AWESOME!)
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- Lost Lagoon – 1 3/4 x 3 1/2, punch along bottom using Scallop Edge punch and add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, run through Lucky Stars Embossing Folder. Cut tags from Silver Glimmer and Lost Lagoon and add using Little Silver Paper Clip. Add panel to card front.
- Silver Glimmer – 3/4 x 4 1/4, cut into banner on both sides and add to card front
- Stamp greeting on Lost Lagoon – 3/8 x 2, cut into banner and add.
- Stamp Santa using Memento Black, color using Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate and Skin Tones Blendabilities, cut out and add using dimensionals to finish off.
Although we have reached the end of Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014 it is not too late to subscribe! We are featuring the Christmas/Holiday (no Halloween/Fall) products from the Holiday Mini!
The Collection featured – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out! The cost is $29.95 for 4 weeks of projects seen only by our subscribers. Our projects are NOT shared on our personal blogs or out on the Internet.
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to subscribe today!
|Set(s):||Get Your Santa On|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Lost Lagoon, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Skin Tones|
|Other:||Scallop Edge Punch, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Basic Hodgepodge Clips, Dimensionals|
Now it is time to head over to Melissa Davies and her Rubberfunactics blog! She has something wonderful in store for you!