This was one of those cards where I starts out with one idea in mind and the more I worked on it, the more it changed. Then when I was done it just need a little something more and I had this snowflake ‘sitting on top of my desk’ so it finished things off perfectly!
Here’s the details –
- Lost Lagoon – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Smoky Slate – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8. Randomly stamp small star using Smoky Slates
- Layer onto Cherry Cobbler – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Whisper White – 2 x 4 1/4, punch each end using Scallop Tag Topper
- Stamp greeting using Lost Lagoon and Cherry Cobbler markers
- Add pieces of Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon to each end of tag, and add using dimensionals (ends of ribbon are wrapped around to back of panel and secured)
- Add some small Basic Rhinestones to the snowflakes
- Cut out large snowflake using the Snowflake Thinlits set from Silver Foil and add using dimensionals.
Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out! The cost is $29.95 for 4 weeks of projects seen only by our subscribers. Our projects are NOT shared on our personal blogs or out on the Internet.
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to subscribe today! It’s not too late!
|Set(s):||Bright & Beautiful|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Lost Lagoon, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Snowflake Thinlet, Scallop Tag Topper, Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!