This time our theme is Thanks for Anything! So I decided to make a Thank You card. Since I’ve been doing a lot of Christmas items lately and have been playing with the set, I thought I’d just see what I came up with. I want do do a clean and simple card and thought this would be perfect for Winter Thank Yous!
Here’s the details –
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Silver Foil – 1/8 x 4 1/2, cut three, add on an angle using glue
- Whisper White 3 3/8 x 4 5/8 – Stamp ‘filigree’ snowflake using Pear Pizzazz, stamp thank you using Lost Lagoon
- Lost Lagoon – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer white panel on it and add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Foil – cut out snowflakes using the small snowflake in the Snowflake Card Thinlit pack. Cut three and add to card
- Add large Basic Rhinestone to center of each
- Add medium Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon|
|Other:||Snowflake Card Thinlit, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!