I am so loving the Festival of Trees set. There are just so many different looks you can get from this set and then having fun ‘extras’ to add on is perfect. This is a little different look with this set for me…but it is fun!
Here’s the details –
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Snowy Print (All is Calm dsp) – 3 1/2 x 4 1/2. Add to card front.
- Add striped All is Calm Washi Tape to top and bottom
- Stamp MERRY from the Cheerful Tags set using Real Red
- Stamp tree using Pear Pizzazz/ Basic Grey and Lost Lagoon. Punch out. Stamp star and base using Lost Lagoon and bird using Real Red. Punch/cut out and add to tree.
- Add tree to card front using dimensionals
- Add snowflakes from Frosty Sequins to finish off.
Such a GREAT CAS sketch! Soooo many possibilities! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out! The cost is $29.95 for 4 weeks of projects seen only by our subscribers. Our projects are NOT shared on our personal blogs or out on the Internet.
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to subscribe today!
|Set(s):||Festival of Trees, Cheerful Tags|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, All is Calm dsp|
|Ink:||Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, Basic Grey, Real Red|
|Other:||Tree Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Frosty Sequins, All is Calm Washi Tape, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!