This Santa is just THE CUTEST and I couldn’t resist using him for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge this week (a fun SKETCH challenge!). I used him for a project I made for the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014 and had an extra ‘sitting on top of my desk’ so I just HAD to put him to good use!
This is really a very simple card and you really can’t see the ‘sparkle’ I added to the beard/mustache/hat on Santa, the Candy Dots and the embossed snowflakes on the Lost Lagoon panel.
Here’s the Details –
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Snowflake print – Trim the Tree dsp – 4 x 5 1/4, lay at an angle on the Cherry Cobbler base and trim
- Lost Lagoon – 1 x 4 1/4, run through Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Stamp Santa on Whisper White using Memento Black ink, color hat with Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities and face with Skin Tone Blendabilities, cut out and add to card front using dimesionals.
- Stamp mustache a second time, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black on Kraft – 1/2 x 2 1/4, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals
- Add Pool Party Candy Dots to top
- Add Dazzling Details to the candy dots, Santa, and embossed stars to finish off.
the Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out! It’s not too late to join so head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to subscribe today!
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Set(s):||Santa Stache, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler Lost Lagoon, Kraft, Trim the Tree dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler, Skin Tone|
|Other:||Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Subtles Candy Dots, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!