I do like the Bright and Beautiful set…but I really like keeping it simple when using it…and of course embossing. I am just soooo into embossing right now! And these stars are GORGEOUS embossed!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded. Run front through the Lucky Stars Embosing folder
- Tie piece of Silver 1/8″ Taffeta ribbon around the front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, add using dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – 1 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Stamp medium star using Versamark and Silver emboss, cut out using framelit, add using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 3/4 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using versamark, silver emboss, cut into banner and add using dimensionals
See how perfect this sketch is for a sparkly card! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out! The cost is $29.95 for 4 weeks of projects seen only by our subscribers. Our projects are NOT shared on our personal blogs or out on the Internet.
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to subscribe today!
|Set(s):||Bright & Beautiful|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Stars Framelit, Silver Embossing Powder, Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!