You guessed it…another Thursday and another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have been having so much FUN with our Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014 and it really has me in a Christmas mood!
This week we have a color challenge for you (Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Silver) and I thought the Letterpress Winter set would just be perfect with these colors!
Here’s the details
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, run through the On Point Embossing Folder
- Mossy Meadow – 4 1/4 x 3 3/8. Randomly stamp the small snowflake using Versamark and clear emboss. Add to card front
- Add pieces of Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon to top and bottom of panel using glue.
- Stamp Filigree Frame using Versamark on Whisper White and Silver Emboss
- Stamp greeting using Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow.
- Cut out frame (and YES…I did cut this out by hand!)
- Add frame to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Snowflakes and silver sequins to finish it off.
the Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out! It’s not too late to join so head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to subscribe today!
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow|
|Ink:||Versamark, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Silver Embossing Powder, Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon Ribbon, Frosted Sequins, On Point Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!