Our theme is “The Treat’s the Thing” and I just HAD to use the fun Curvy Keepsake Framelit to make a little ‘treat’ for you.
So I’m looking through my sets to see what I want to use and I see my Te-Hee-Hee (that Connie MADE me buy – no SERIOUSLY she did) and I thought…well if I do the the Curvy Keepsake box in black and run it through the Decorative Dots folder (hard to see in the picture but it is there) it will look a little like a cauldron! And it does!
Here’s the details –
- Basic Black – cut two of the Curvy Keepsake pieces, run through the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and put together
- Tangelo Twist – Punch out using Note Tag Punch.
- Silver Glimmer paper – 1 1/2 x 1/2 – add behind tag
- Stamp greeting using Tangelo Twist on Whisper White and cut out with oval tag that come with the Curvy Keepsake box. Tie piece of Silver 1/8″ ribbon on it then add to tag using dimensionals
- Stamp hat using StazOn Jet Black, cut out, stamp again using Tangelo Twist, cut out the band and add using glue. Add to tag using dimensionals
- Stamp shoes using StazOn Jet Black, cut out add using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestone to tag
- Punch 1/8″ hole in top of tag and add to box using Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangelo Twist, Silver Glimmer paper|
|Ink:||Tangelo Twist, StazOn Jet Black|
|Other:||Note Tag Punch, Curvy Keepsake Framelit, 1/8″ Hole Punch, Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!