Now this is what I call a Jolly Santa! You can just see him saying ‘ho, ho, ho’ and giving a major belly laugh. It just makes you happy!
This is my second post for today so if you get a chance and want to go on a fun blog hop, check out my post here.
Here’s the details –
- Kraft – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Trim the Tree dsp: Red ‘snowflake’ – 1 x 5, Green dotted – 1 x 4 1/2, Multi-colored striped – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4. Add all to card base.
- Stamp MERRY using Garden Green
- Tie Wild Wasabi Seam Binding around card.
- Stamp Santa on Whisper White using Memento Black. Color using Blendabilities. Stamp mustache a second time, cut out and add using dimensionals. Add Santa to card front using dimensionals.
- Add Dazzling Details to Santa to finish off the card
Such a fun sketch and so many different things you can do with it! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out! The cost is $29.95 for 4 weeks of projects seen only by our subscribers. Our projects are NOT shared on our personal blogs or out on the Internet.
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to subscribe today!
|Set(s):||Santa Stache, Cheerful Tags|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Kraft, Trim the Tree dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Garden Green, Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler, Skin Tones|
|Other:||Mustache Framelit, Wild Wasabi Seam Binding, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!