WOOO HOOOO!!! It the FIRST Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014 Blog Hop!!! On Sunday through Friday only our subscribers can see the AMAZING projects for Christmas/Winter but on Saturdays our design team members join up to do a fun blog hop! We feature the set we used for out project that week! If you are going forward through the hop you arrived here from Amy White’s blog. Wasn’t her card wonderful?
I am having such a fun time playing with the Santa Stache set! I do have to admit I use the Santa more than the Nutcracker so for today’s card…I decided it was the perfect opportunity to him out to show him off!
Yes…I did use BOTH the Santa and the Nutcracker on my project (not a subscriber??? It is NOT too late! Join now and don’t miss any of the fun projects!) I looking through my dsp for the perfect print and found this wonderful design that is in my very FAVORITE dsp pack…Flashback! LOVE this collection!
Anyway…here the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanila – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black and add to Smoky Slate 3 3/4 x 5. Add panel to card base using dimensionals
- Cut banner out using Party Pennants die and Flashback dsp.
- Add Cherry Cobbler 1″ x 5 and trim along bottom
- Add Silver Glimmer 1/4 x 5 and trim along bottom
- Add to card front.
- Stamp Nutcracker on Whisper White using Memento Black. Color with Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Skin Tones. Do a second mustache, color with Smoky Slate Blendabilities, cut out and add using dimensionals. Add Nutcracker to card using dimensionals to finish off.
Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out! The cost is $29.95 for 4 weeks of projects seen only by our subscribers. Our projects are NOT shared on our personal blogs or out on the Internet.
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to subscribe today!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Flashback dsp, Silver Glmmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Skin Tones|
|Other:||Party Pennant Die, Dimensionals|
Now it is time to head over to Melissa Davies and her Rubberfunactics blog! She has something wonderful in store for you!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!