And since it is Thursday, it is time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week – we have a fun sketch challenge for you!
Here’s the details –
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8, stamp stamp filigree snowflake using Versamark and Gold Emboss
- Gold Foil – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 (NOTE: I cut out the middle leaving a 1/2″ frame around it then attach the frame behind the panel).
- Wrap piece of Gold 5/8″ Satin Ribbon around it and add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – 1 1/2 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting using Versamark and Gold Emboss. Use Note Tag Punch to punch top and bottom
- Add piece of Gold 5/8″ Satin Ribbon using handheld stapler. Color the staple using Gold Dazzle Marker
- Add tag to card to finish it off.
the Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out! It’s not too late to join so head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to subscribe today!
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Gold Embossing Powder, Gold 5/8″ Satin Ribbon, Gold Dazzle Marker, Handheld Stapler Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!