There is a new collection of Stampin’ Up! paper piercing templates – Eclectic Paper Piercing Pack and one of the templates goes along with the tag from the Chalk Talk Framelits – for my very favorite tag from that.
So put it together and this is what I got!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, pierce tag on it
- Blushing Bride – cut out Chalk Talk tag, emboss believe in white.
- Stamp small feathers using versamark on Vellum cardstock and white emboss. Cut out.
- Layer onto tag.
- Tie bow in White Baker’s Twine and add to tag to finish off.
Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out! The cost is $29.95 for 4 weeks of projects seen only by our subscribers. Our projects are NOT shared on our personal blogs or out on the Internet.
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to subscribe today!
|Set(s):||Four Feathers, Good Greetings (hostess)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Vellum Cardstock|
|Other:||Chalk Talk Framelits, Eclectic Paper Piercing Template, White Embossing Powder, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!