Sometimes when I make cards I have this idea in my head of what I want it to look like. Sometimes it works out…and sometimes it’s doesn’t. This was one of those that I fussed and fussed with and just couldn’t get it to work out the way I wanted it to. I do like it…but the one ‘in my head’ looked so much different from this!
Here’s the details –
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Garden Green print (Trim the Tree dsp) 3 x 4 3/4. Add to card base.
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 3/4. Stamp one snowflake image in Real Red and the other in Garden Green.
- Stamp the one image again using Versamark and gold emboss.
- Add panel to card front.
- Stamp tag image using Sahara Sand. Stamp tree line using Garden Green. Stamp greeting using Real Red
- Punch out using Note Tag Punch
- Add gold Satin Ribbon to back.
- Tie piece of White White Baker’s Twine into Nordic Designer Button and add using glue dot.
- Add tag to card front using dimensionals.
- Add Garden Green Candy dots to finish it off.
There really is a lot you can do with this! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out! The cost is $29.95 for 4 weeks of projects seen only by our subscribers. Our projects are NOT shared on our personal blogs or out on the Internet.
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to subscribe today!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Trim the Tree dsp|
|Ink:||Garden Green, Real Red, Sahara Sand, Versamark|
|Other:||Note Tag Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Satin Ribbon, Nordic Designer Button, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!