Happy Thursday everyone! Yep…it’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! But before I get to that…did you know that it is also Preview Week for Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014? If you didn’t…then you have been missing out!
During Preview Week we announce our Guest Designers (AWESOME LADIES!!!) and each of our Design Team members offers Blog Candy on the day we feature them. So It’s not too late (for blog candy – two more to go!) or to take advantage of the Early Bird Special – only $24.95 for 4 weeks of Christmas and Holiday projects! (Please note…Halloween and Fall will NOT be featured in this addition!)
Okay…and now to my card. Here’s the details –
- Garden Green – 3 1/2 x 11 folded (yes…it is an odd sized card!)
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/4 x 5 1/4.
- Stamp Christmas Wishes using Cherry Cobber, Stamp pine using Garden Green and Baked Brown Sugar
- Under the Tree dsp – kraft print – 3 1/4 x 1 1/2, cherry cobbler diamond print – 3/4 x 2 1/2, garden green print – 5/8 x 2, cherry cobbler tree print – 1/2 x 1 3/4. Cut into banners and add to panel
- Wrap piece of Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon around panel and add to card front.
- Garden Green Button (regals) – tie Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon into button and add using Glue Dots
Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out!
This is the last week for the Early Bird Special – subscribe now and save $5 – only $24.95 for 4 weeks of projects seen only by our subscribers. Our projects are NOT shared on our personal blogs or out on the Internet.
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to subscribe today!
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Under the Tree Specialty dsp|
|Ink:||Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Baked Brown Sugar|
|Other:||Regals Buttons, Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!