Today we something special for you…but to find out, you need to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to find out!
This is a card I made for a recent swap and it is one of the cards we are going to be doing in my upcoming Christmas Card Class. I love doing flat and mailable!
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 5 1/4 x 4, run through the Filigree Frame Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler – 2 1/2″ Circle Punch. Add to card front
- Stamp trees using Wild Wasabi/Early Espresso trunk with Cherry Cobbler accents. Punch out and add to card front.
- Use the Wondrous Wreath Framelit ‘Joy’ in gold foil and add to card front
- Punch out two stars and add to card front
It’s almost time for the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014 where we are featuring the Christmas/Holiday (no Halloween/Fall) products from the Holiday Mini!
Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out!
This is the last week for the Early Bird Special – subscribe now and save $5 – only $24.95 for 4 weeks of projects seen only by our subscribers. Our projects are NOT shared on our personal blogs or out on the Internet.
|Set(s):||Festival of Trees|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso|
|Other:||2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Wondrous Wreath Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Filigree Frame Embossing Folder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!