Oh…how exciting…it’s time for another SUO challenge and this time our theme is Out in the Woods! This is one of two cards for today so make sure you check out my other card here. And I have one more card for you that I JUST post…check out this one too!
Well I started thinking about that theme and was looking over my sets and thought the White Christmas set would be PERFECT for it! I’m using this set (in a similar way) for my Christmas Card class and had the stuff ‘on top of my desk’ so it came together very quickly! This is one of those ‘it looks soooo much better in real life cards’ (has lots of sparkle on it) and I wish you could see it!
Here’s the details –
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 8 1/1 folded
- Whisper White – 2 5/8 x 4 1/4
- Stamp trees using StazOn Jet Black, mask the bottom and sponge the sky using Soft Sky and Lost Lagoon
- Stamp greeting using StazOn
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer – TWO piece 1/2 x 4 1/4. Layer behind the panel and add to card front
- Stamp snowman using StazOn, color with Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, and Cantaloupe Crisp marker, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Dazzling Details to snow, trees and snowman
- Add Silver Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Sky, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, Crisp Cantaloupe|
|Other:||Dazzling Details, Frosty Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!