So anyway…I came home today from work and decided to do something just for fun! I saw the challenge over at CASology (haven’t done that one for a while) and then the color challenge on SCS. So when I put the two of them together…this is what I came up with. I could just see using this card with …sorry inside.
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 5 1/2. Stamp larger splatter using So Saffron and the small splatter two times using Pumpkin Pie
- Use the Alphabet Rotary stamp to do OOPS! in Mossy Meadow
- Layer onto Diagonal Tangelo Twist striped dsp (Flowerpot dsp) – 1/2 x 5 1/2.
- Mossy Meadow – 1/8 x 5 1/2 – add to panel
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out!
This is the last week for the Early Bird Special – subscribe now and save $5 – only $24.95 for 4 weeks of projects seen only by our subscribers. Our projects are NOT shared on our personal blogs or out on the Internet.
|Set(s):||Gorgeous Grunge, Alphabet Rotary Stamp|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Flowerpot dsp|
|Ink:||So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!