Oh and as for Day 3…well two of our designers are offering BLOG CANDY!!! Make sure you head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see who they are and while you are there…subscribe to the Holiday Collection so you don’t miss out o the Early Bird Special!
Today for Day 3 I have a fun and EASY card (I’m needing EASY these days) featuring some of the Snowflake embellishments! They are just so cute!
Here’s the details –
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 5 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting on the bottom using Versamark and silver emboss
- Whisper White – 5 x 2 5/8, run through the Lucky Stars embossing folder, add to Whisper White panel, wrap a piece of Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon and add panel using dimensionals.
- Real Red – punch out 3 Artisan Label punch and add using dimensionals
- Tie some Whisper White Baker’s Twine on three Snowflake embellishments and add to the punched pieces using glue dots.
Collection runs for 4 weeks – 24 AMAZING projects that are perfect for your holiday classes and camps and gift giving! Our design team is AMAZING and you don’t want to miss out!
This is the last week for the Early Bird Special – subscribe now and save $5 – only $24.95 for 4 weeks of projects seen only by our subscribers. Our projects are NOT shared on our personal blogs or out on the Internet.
So now here’s what you have to do –
- Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out which design team members is offering blog candy
- And while you are there subscribe today so you don’t miss out on the Early Bird Special
- Then check out the design team members blogs and leave a comment to be entered for BLOG CANDY!!!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!