It’s time for another Technostamper Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge and what a fun one Mary Jo has for use today. This is one of two posts for today and if you like my card…you are going to LOVE my other post – a fun BELIEVE Banner with a FREE FULL TUTORIAL! So make sure you check it out.
Cheerful takes and the Under the Tree Specialty dsp are just sooo much fun together!
Here’s the details
- Kraft – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Under the Tree specialty dsp – 2 pieces – one red print and one green print 2 1/2 x 4 3/4. Add the green one first from the top and the red one from the bottom.
- Add a piece of Gold foil 1/4 x 4 3/4 to the red print.
- Very Vanilla – 2 x 3 3/4, punch with Scallop Tag Topper and the round the bottom using Project Life Corner Rounder.
- Stamp trees using Garden Green, Snowflakes using Cherry Cobbler and greeting using Baked Brown Sugar.
- Tie Wild Wasabi Seam Binding to top and add tag to card front using dimensionals
- Tie Gold/Vanilla Baker’s Twine in Gold Basic Metal Button and add to tag using glue dots
See what a fun sketch this is! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Kraft, Under the Tree dsp Specialty paper, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar|
|Other:||Scallop Tag Topper, Project Life Corner Rounder, Wild Wasabi Seam Binding, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Gold/Vanilla Bakers Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!