Since next week starts Preview Week for Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014 (HINT: Early Bird Special going on now!) and we will be all about Christmas and Winter, I thought I’d get a little more Fall in! And beside…I just LOVE this set! I can’t get enough of it!
Here’s the details –
- Basic Black – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Tangelo Twist – 4 x 5 1/4, lay on the card on an angle and trim
- Stamp greeting using Memento Balck
- Add Candy Corn banner (Motley Monsters dsp) – 1 1/4 x 4 3/4
- Add Crush Curry print banner (Motley Monsters dsp) – 7/8 x 4 1/4
- Whisper White – Chalk Talk Framelit tag – add using dimensionals
- Stamp large pumpkin using Tangelo Twist/Early Espresso and small pumpkin Hello Honey/Early Espresso, cut out and add using dimesionals (small one is double stack dimensionals). Stamp leaves using Mossy Meadow, cut out and add
- Tie knot in piece of Basic Black Chevron Ribbon and add to top of tag
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Set(s):||Fall Fun, For All Things|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangelo Twist, Motley Monsters dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Fun Fall Framelit, Chalk Talk Framelits, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!