I saw the colors for the color challenge on SCS (Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant) this morning and immediate had this idea for a card. I just LOVE when that happens and when it comes together so quickly! But then…when it is a clean and simple card, it usually does!
Here’s the details –
- Very Vanilla – 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 x 6 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card base using dimensionals
- Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant – cut out squares using second to smallest square framelit
- Cut out leaf image in each one
- Round top right corner using the Project Life Corner Rounder
- Add each square using dimensionals
- Add some small rhinestones to finish it off.
See how simple that is!
|Set(s):||For All Things|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant|
|Other:||Square Framelits, Fun Fall Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!