I think I have mentioned how much I just LOVE fall! It really is my #1 most favorite time of the year! And I also really LOVE these pumpkins from the Fall Fest set and the hello FALL greeting from the For All Things! What can I say…I’m just happy stampercamper!
This week Mary Jo has a super fun and easy sketch for you over at Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. This was one of those that as soon as I saw it…I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do with it!
Here’s the details –
- Kraft – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Kraft – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, run through Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder
- Very Vanilla – 1 1/2 x 5 – lay on an angle on the dotted piece and trim sides
- Stamp large pumpkin using Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso and smaller pumpkin using Tangelo Twist and Early Espresso. Cut out. Add large one with on layer of dimensional and smaller one with two.
- Stamp leaves in Old Olive, cut out and add to pumpkins
- Stamp greeting using Early Espresso
- Add strip to panel using dimensionals
- Add Natural/Old Olive Two Tone Twine above and below the vanilla panel and add panel to card front using dimensionals
I really loved playing with this fun simple sketch! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Fall Fest, For All Things|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Kraft|
|Ink:||Pumpkin Pie, Tangelo Twist, Early Espress, Old Olive|
|Other:||Large Dot Embossing Folder, Fun Fall Framelits, Natural/Old Olive Two Tone Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!