Hello FALL! Yep…I do LOVE that greeting! I was looking for a challenge to do today (haven’t posted since Thursday) and found a GREAT little sketch over on The Paper Players. A while back a saw a cool card where the person used glitter on the Autumn Wooden Elements so I combined that idea with the sketch and this is what I came up with! This is one of those…it is SOOOO much cooler in real life kind of cards!
Here’s the details –
- Cajun Craze – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Cajun Craze – 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 – run through the Filigree Frame embossing folder and add to card front.
- Basic Black – 3 1/8 x 4 3/8 – stamp greeting in Versamark and Gold Emboss
- Gold Glimmer paper – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2. Cut out cent of piece leaving a 1/2″ ‘frame all around. Attach Basic Black to frame then add to card front using dimensionals
- “open” Autumn Wood Elements – add Tombow Multipurpose glue and gold glitter – let dry
- “solid” Autumn Wood Elements – color using the Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities
- Add leaves to card front using Tombow to finish off.
|Set(s):||For All Things|
|Paper:||Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Versamark, Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities|
|Other:||Gold Glitter, Autumn Wood Elements, Gold Embossing Poweder, Filigree Frame Embossing Folder, Tombow Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!