Happy Thursday everyone! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge and this fun color challenge (Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, and Basic Black) just screamed “HALLOWEEN” to me! You know how I like to keep things nice and simple so this is what I came up with.
Here’s the details –
- Crushed Curry – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Candy Corn dsp (Motley Monsters dsp) – 5/8 x 6 1/4 – add to card front and trim off sides
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/4. Stamp the large swish using Crushed Curry and the smaller one using Tangerine Tango. Tap with embossing buddy, stamp Halloween stamp with Versamark and black emboss.
- Layer onto Basic Black – 3 1/8 x 4 3/8 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Punch candy corn banner using Bitty Banner punch and then use it on the end of a piece of Tangerine Tango 1 1/8 x 5/8 Add to card front.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Set(s):||Halloween Street, Work of Art|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Motley Monsters dsp|
|Ink:||Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Versamark|
|Other:||Bitty Banner Punch, Black Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!