And speaking of the beautiful colors of autumn that is exactly what the theme of the challenge is for the SUO challenge this time – Favorite Fall Colors! The Color Me Autumn dsp made it SOOO easy!
I was looking around for a cool sketch to use and found this one over at retrosketches challenge and it just kept saying ‘use me…use me…use me…’ So I did! LOL!!!
- Cajun Craze – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Color Me Autumn dsp – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, layer onto Mossy Meadow 3 7/8 x 3 7/8 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – one 2 5/8 x 2 5/8 and the other 1 x 2 5/8. Round corners on one side, sponge using Soft Suede.
- Add the 1 x 2 5/8″ strip to right side. Add Linen Thread to the largest Gold Basic Metal Button and add to card front.
- Stamp greeting on the 2 5/8 x 2 5/8 piece using Mossy Meadow. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Press open Autumn Wood Elements leaf in Versamark and emboss using Early Espresso Embossing Powder. Color solid wood elements leaf using Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities. Glue the two pieces together and tie to a Gold Basic Metal Button using Linen Thread. Add to card front.
- Add Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke and Crushed Curry Candy Dots to finish it off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||For All Things|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Color Me Autumn dsp|
|Ink:||Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Versamark, Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities|
|Other:||Project Life Corner Rounder, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Autumn Wooden Elements, Regals Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!