What a cool sketch for the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. I had to spend a little figuring out exactly what I wanted to do but now I really like it. I did take a couple ‘creative licenses’ with it! I know…NO SURPRISE there! LOL!!! I tend to do that a lot!
Here’s the details –
- Cajun Craze – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Cajun Craze – 5 1/8 x 3 7/8. Run through the hexagon embossing and add to card front
- Black Berry Bliss and Color Me Autumn dsp (mulitcolor leaf print) – 2 1/4 x 3 3/8 – layer and add to the card front
- Sahara Sand – 3/4 x 4 3/4 and add to card front
- Stamp leaf using Mossy Meadow (I did stamp off once to make it lighter) on Very Vanilla. Stamp greeting using Blackberry Bliss. Cut out using 2″ circle punch. Layer on BlackBerry bliss circle (circle framelits) using dimensionals. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Cut out leaves in Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, and Cajun Craze using the little leaf from the Fun Fall Framelits. Draw on ‘veins’ using matching marker, add using dimensionals.
- Add some of the very tiny Basic Pearls to finish it off.
There is so many fun things you can do with this sketch. The Festival of Trees set really was perfect with it! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||For All Things|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Color Me Autumn dsp|
|Ink:||Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze|
|Other:||Hexagon Embossing Folder, 2″ Circle Punch, Circle Framelits, Fun Fall Framelits, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!