Hello everyone and happy Thursday to you!!! And since it is Thursday you know that it is time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week we have a really cool and very different looking sketch challenge!
Here’s the details –
- Pear Pizzazz – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 7/8 x 3 5/8. Add long strip of All is Calm Washi Tape then a 1/8″ Cherry Cobbler strip and trim off. Next add another strip of the All is Calm Washi Tape and a 1/8″ Cherry Cobbler Strip and trim off.
- Stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, and a little Basic Grey on the ornament hooks.
- Layer panel onto Cherry Cobbler 5 x 3 3/4 and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some of the big silver sequins to finish it off.
We just finishing up week 3 (and our final week) of Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that??? You don’t want to miss it!
This week is the all about Christmas (and so is next week!) and you can get 3 week of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler|
|Ink:||Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Frosted Sequins, All is Calm Washi Tape, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!