Happy Thursday everyone! WHEW…I thought i wasn’t going to get the post up! We’ve been having Internet problems and (as of Wednesday evening) getting ready for some major storms coming through. But I had a little window where my Internet was up so I could get a cool card together for you!
Since it is Thursday, it is time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and it is a FABULOUS color challenge – Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate! My Cheerful Tags set JUST arrived so I had to use it!
Here’s the details –
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- All is Calm dsp (striped print) – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp snowflake in Lost Lagoon and layer onto Lost Lagoon – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8.
- Add piece of Lost Lagoon print 1 1/4 x 3 5/8, add a strip of Pear Pizzazz behind it and add to panel.
- Wrap piece of Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon around panel and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp diagonal striped tag using Smoky Slate, stamp line of trees in Pear Pizzazz, stamp greeting using Lost Lagoon. Punch out using Note Tag Punch, layer on Pear Pizzazz Note Tag Punch
- Staple piece of Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta ribbon to the top and add tag using dimensionals.
- Add both large and small silver sequins to the card to finish off.
We just finishing up week 2 of Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions! This time we are doing an ALL CARD collection…how cool is that??? You don’t want to miss it!
This week is the all about Christmas (and so is next week!) and you can get 3 week of all cards (1 week Halloween/Fall and 2 weeks Christmas) for only $19.95! AWESOME!!! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and subscribe today!
And don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out what the design team did with this delightful challenge!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, All Is Calm dsp|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon|
|Other:||Frosted Sequins, Lost Lagoon 3/8 Silky Taffeta Ribbon, Note Tag Punch, Handheld Stapler, Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!